Do you avoid things because you’re scared of being called a p*ssy of a b*tch?
Who the hell cares?
There are things a man shouldn’t be ashamed of regardless of what people think.
6 Things a Man Shouldn’t Be Ashamed Of
- 1. Let Her Drive – You’re both equals in the relationship. It also shows commitment.
- 2. Old Movies – Old movies are the best. Citizen Kane anyone? Don’t be afraid to drop some knowledge using the old and obscure references. The people that understand them are the people you want as friends.
- 3. Superhero Movies – The Marvel Cinematic Universe is everywhere these days with movies coming out every year. Don’t think of it as a nerd or geeks pastime. Plus you could relate and conversate with the younger generation. You could even educate them on the comics or cartoons of your young year.
- 4. Tea – The real kind. Men have been drinking tea forever. It doesn’t amp you up like coffee does and it’s good.
- 5. Video Games – Relive your childhood. Not my favorite pastime but every now and then I like my interactive entertainment. Board games are even better if you have someone to play with.
- 6. Staying in on Friday and Saturday Nights – There was a time when it was socially important to go out n Fridays and Saturdays. As you grow up, you see the silliness of it. I’m not saying don’t go out, but don’t make it a ‘have to.’ Plus, that’s when places are usually packed and the price of drinks is usually higher. I prefer going out on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. It’s not as packed and weekdays have happy hours.
Until Next Time